It was in September 1995
during a time of seeking God for the next step in women's ministry that the
Vision for Women for the Kingdom was birthed in answer to a question heard on a
tape: "What do you want the ministry to be like in 3 years' time and what are
you going to do in the next 12 months to get there?"
This was a challenging
question and our answer was that we wanted to see women develop in confidence
and reach their full potential in all that God has for them.
Our aims to see this
- to see women develop in confidence
- for each one to know her place in
- to help and encourage one another to
move out in God-given ministry
- to enjoy fellowship and promote
unity across denominations
- to be built up and equipped to reach
out to a needy world
- to set aside time to sit at Jesus'
Please read the
HISTORY on the following page to see how the vision